Dr. Lefton’s hours:
Monday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 6 p.m-9 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
1999-present: Family practice physician, Fairlawn Family Practice.
1996-1999: Family Practice Residency Program, Barberton Citizen’s Hospital, Barberton, Ohio.
1992-1996: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio.
1976-1992: Journalist at several publications, including the Cleveland Plain Dealer and the American Medical News.
1972-1976: Carleton College, Northfield, Minnesota. BA in English, 1976.
Special service award for 2010 from the Summit County Medical Society
Voted one of the 10 best doctors in Summit County by Akron Beacon Journal readers, 2009
- Medical Director, skilled unit, Arbors at Fairlawn (extended care facility)
- Council member, Summit County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Summit County Medical Society
American Board of Family Practice, 1999; recertified, 2005
- Summa Health System
- Akron General Medical Center